网易授权服务商:湖南领先网络科技有限公司
一键扫码支付开通邮箱
扫码支付开通邮箱
支付宝扫码支付
微信扫码支付
! 扫码支付请您添加支付款备注,输入您公司名称
申请试用体验
为了帮助您更好地了解和使用网易企业邮箱,在您申请成功后,将由专属邮箱顾问为您安排产品体验服务。
  • 产品解说
  • 产品配置
  • 产品体验
电话咨询
致电专属客服 咨询邮箱解决方案
400-0908-163
微信咨询
我是您的专属邮箱顾问
免费1V1服务 「邮件+」高效办公
扫码添加 | 为您1V1解答邮箱疑问
网易企业邮箱帮助中心

把这些话术背下来再去展会!你就是展会上闪亮的业务员!

很多外贸业务员跟我们说一到展会就张不开嘴,不知道该如何跟客户开始交流。今天就为大家整理了非常全的适合展会使用的英文话术,把这些都背下来,做展会上闪亮而自信的业务员!

一、展会和客户打招呼

1. Good morning/afternoon/evening! What can I do for you today?

早上好/下午好/晚上好!今天有什么可以为您效劳的?

2. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. What brings you here?

很高兴见到您。请问有什么让您光临此地?(什么风把您吹来了~)

3. lt's a distinct pleasure to meet you face-to-face. How may l assist you?

能够面对面见到您真是荣幸。我能怎样协助您?

4. What can we do for you today? 

有什么我们可以帮到您的吗?

二、邀请客户进展位

5. How's everything? Welcome to our booth. Feel free to look around.

近来可好?欢迎来到我们的展位。请随意参观。

6. We're delighted to have you here. Won't you step in and see what we offer?

我们很高兴您能来。不妨进来看看我们有什么可以提供的吧?

7. Hello there, welcome back to our booth. We've got some new things to show you.

您好,欢迎回到我们的展位。我们有一些新东西想展示给您看。

三、客户进展位后寒暄

8. Please, have a seat right here!

请在这边坐!

9. What would you prefer to drink, coffee or tea?

您想喝点什么,是咖啡还是茶?

10. Could l offer you a glass of water? / Would you like a cup of Chinese tea or coffee?

我可以给您倒杯水吗?/您想来一杯茶还是咖啡?

四、和客户切入正题

11. What inspired you to attend this trade fair?

什么促使您参加这次贸易展的?

12. What are your interests at this event?

您在这次活动中有哪些兴趣点?

13. Have you successfully found all the items you were seeking?

您是否已经成功找到了您要的所有东西?

14. How would you assess the effectiveness of the trade show?

您如何评价这次贸易展的效果?

15. Should l provide a brief introduction to our products?

我需要给您简单介绍一下我们的产品吗?

五、和客户交换联系方式

16. Could l get your name and email address, please? lt would be much easier to keep in touch if you could also provide your WhatsApp contact.

可以请您告诉我您的姓名和电子邮件地址吗?如果您也能提供您的WhatsApp,这样我们联系会更方便。

17. Here is my card. May l have one of yours, please?

这是我的名片,请给我一张您的好吗?

18. You'll find my details on my business card. Feel free to add me on WhatsApp or WeChat at your convenience for a chat.

您可以在我的名片上找到我的联/系方式。方便时请通过WhatsApp或WeChat加我为好友,我们可以聊聊。

19.Please visit our website for comprehensive information about our company and offerings. 

欢迎访问我们的网站,以获取关于公司和产品的详尽信息。

20. Could l have your direct line or an extension, so l can reach you without going through the switchboard?

能否告诉我您的直线电话或分机号码,这样我可以不用总机转接直接联系到您?

21. Preferably, how should we contact you - by mobile or landline?

请问我们联系您时用哪个电话号码更合适,是手机还是座机?

六、介绍公司,突出优势

22. May l present an overview of our company and the products we offer?

我可以简要介绍一下我们的公司和产品吗?

23. Our company pricioritizes commitment, quality assurance, and product safety. By sticking to our core value of orginal design, superior quality, fair pricing, and outstanding reputation and service, we 've earned the trust and satisfaction of numerous longstanding clients.

我们公司重视诚信、质量管理与产品安全,坚持原创设计、优质、价格公道以及卓越声誉和服务的宗旨,因此赢得了许多老顾客的信任和满意。

24. We hold the authorization as a professional manufacturer and distributor for XXX products.

我们是XXX产品的专业制造商和授权经销商。

七、适度自我吹捧

25. We don't claim to be the least expensive in the market, but we do pride ourselves on providing good quality.

我们不敢说在市场上是价格低的,但我们确实自信于所提供的良好品质。

26. l am confident that once it hits the market, it will quickly become a very popular product.

我有信心,一旦它上市,很快就会成为非常受欢迎的产品。

八、引导介绍产品

27. Are there any particular items that catch your interest?

有没有哪些产品特别吸引您?

28. We have our latest models displayed here, feel free to take a look.

我们这里展示了新的型号,您可以自由查看。

29. Let me highlight some of the excellent features of our product for you.

我来向您展示我们产品的一些出色特性。

30. Take your time and browse at your leisure.

请您慢慢看,不用着急。

31. Here is our catalog, which includes more products and details for you to review and see which ones you prefer.

这是我们的产品目录,内含更多产品和细节供您查阅,看看有哪些是您喜欢的。

32. Would you mind if l provided you with more detailed information about this product?

介不介意我给您详细介绍下这款产品的信息?

33. This product is one of our top sellers.

这是我们的畅销产品之一。

34. Our products are very popular in the market, they‘re high in demand.

我们的产品在市场上非常受欢迎,需求量很大。